Professional Development for PreK-12 Education
Would You Like Professional Development
for Your Team?
Meet Our K-12 Classical Support Team
Our team has experience and extensive background from homeschooling to the seasoned professor. Additionally, we have extensive experience working for Catholic, public charters, and various private schools. Our expertise extends from supporting schools that wish to transition to a classical model to the school that is established in classical methods. We specialize in providing guidance and practical assistance to faculty and administrators at all levels of understanding the liberal arts tradition.
What We Offer
We offer a vast array of sessions from basic classical lesson planning and classical assessments to advanced Socratic methods. Some examples of our sessions include:
- Parent Education: How can I support my student at home?
- Parent Education: Classically Bilingual at Home
- What is the Spirit of a Classical Education?
- Introducing a Classical Instructional Framework with Lessons Aligned to State Standards
- The Trivium: Memory and Habits- The Heart of Grammar
- The Trivium: Dialectic and Rhetoric for K-8
- Introducing the Progymnasmata
- How to Read Poetry
- Introduction to Socratic Teaching
- Mastering the Four Arguments
- Asking the Important Questions in Any Class: How to Exercise Maieutic Questioning Skills
For more information on the various offerings and how the K-12 Classical Support Team can customize trainings for your needs, please fill out the “contact us” form on the top of this page. We look forward to working with you!